Free shipping on orders $40 or more. We will not be shipping to Australia until COvid restrictions are lifted.



We use only the highest quality Food Grade, Non GMO, natural and organic ingredients in our toothpaste, check them out below.


Calcium bentonite clay contains beneficial minerals that help to remineralize tooth enamel. When bacteria and other intruders attack the outer surface of teeth, they break down mineral-rich tooth enamel. Minerals in saliva help rebuild enamel to prevent tooth decay. Minerals in calcium bentonite clay provide a basis for this remineralization. Thus, calcium bentonite clay can actually help heal minor tooth decay and damaged enamel.

The superfine particles of calcium bentonite clay are very effective at polishing teeth. Since they are so fine, these particles gently scrub the surface of teeth without harsh abrasives that can damage enamel. As a result, brushing with clay leaves your teeth with that slick, smooth, just-from-the-dentist feeling.

Using organic coconut oil for your teeth can help get rid of plaque, thereby preventing the onset of gum disease. The buildup of dental plaque is the central cause of gum diseases, so, using coconut oil can help decrease plaque buildup and signs of gingivitis.
One of the major benefits of using organic coconut oil is its ability to kill harmful mouth bacteria. The lauric acid in the oil, according to studies, is extremely effective in fighting off bacteria that cause bad breath, tooth decay and gum disease.
Using organic coconut oil for your teeth can help fight off the Streptococcus mutans and Lactobacillus bacteria which are the primary cause of tooth decay. Various studies have pointed out that  oil is organic coconut oil is an effective measure to reduce the growth of the bacteria

 Diatomaceous Earth helps remove plaque and calculus (tarter), and will help prevent or improve the condition of periodontitis (gum disease) and gingivitis (gum inflammation). And the best part is that it is safe for both children and adults (as with all supplements, double check with your doctor first!).

Antioxidants like vitamin C present in aloe vera can prevent teeth plaque, bleeding and swelling gums. Due to its ability to remove yellowish plaque from the teeth without causing enamel abrasion or teeth staining, aloe vera is considered to be a model teeth whitening agent.

Reverse osmosis systems work by using pressure to push water through different membranes and filters to create “pure water”. Harmful chemicals and bacteria are removed, as well as fluoride.

The d-limonene in orange peels helps break down plaque. A 2010 study published in the American Journal of Dentistry found that toothpaste containing d-limonene was significantly effective in reducing smoking stains on teeth and d-limonene alone inhibited the development of further smoking stains.

Also, the vitamin C in d-limonene helps prevent growth of microorganisms inside your mouth that can cause bad breath, tooth decay as well as other health problems.


Coconut Activated Charcoal's microporosity nature allows it to bind to organic compounds such as tartar, plaques, stains, viruses and bacteria found in the mouth which have high molecular mass and are neutral in chemical nature. But it does not bind to minerals such as calcium so it’s safe to use on teeth. 

Activated charcoal which is an alkaline, neutralizes the acids and are able to treat the cavities and prevent tooth discoloration.

Non GMO Birch Tree Xylitol, a natural sweetener derived from birch trees is a surprise champion for tooth health. It helps maintain oral health in multiple ways. In addition to killing cavity-causing bacteria by starving it to death, xylitol increases calcium absorption. It also helps raise saliva pH, making the oral environment more friendly for remineralization. Using products with clinically significant amounts of xylitol for oral care is the finishing touch to your building or good health.

Tooth whitening is a popular dental procedure. Hydrogen peroxide is the key ingredient that helps in teeth whitening. 
However, many people are unaware of the uses of hydrogen peroxide to maintain healthy gums and a plaque-free oral environment.
Hydrogen peroxide acts as an antiseptic, oxidizer and a bleaching agent. All these properties work together to provide healthy gums, white teeth, and a plaque-free mouth.

Organic Flavored Toothpaste

Derived solely from natural ingredients of which ≥ 95% are organically produced. The remaining 5% is comprised of natural ingredients that are organic compliant and vetted by organic certifiers.  We decided to use organic flavors to be able to offer more of a flavor selection for families.